HME / DME Billing Analyst
Company: Trinity Health
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Day ShiftDescription:The HME
Billing Analyst is responsible for accounts receivables, invoices,
and billing for durable medical equipment and supplies. She/he
supports ChelseaCare HME associates and provides logistical
assistance to the HME Coordinator.Essential Functions and
- Maintains good rapport and cooperative relationships.
Approaches conflict in a constructive manner. Helps to identify
problems, offer solutions, and participates in their
- Maintains the confidentiality of information acquired
pertaining to patient, physicians, employees, and visitors to St.
Joseph Mercy Chelsea/Saint Joseph Mercy Health System.
- Discusses patient and hospital information only among
appropriate personnel in appropriately private places.
- Maintains knowledge to perform the duties of the job. Assumes
responsibility for performance of job duties in the safest possible
manner, to assure personal safety and that of coworkers, and to
report all preventable hazards and unsafe practices immediately to
- Demonstrates self-directed learning.
- Behaves in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Values of
St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea/Saint Joseph Mercy Health System.
- Provides quality patient care by considering the age specific,
development and cultural needs through competent clinical practice.
Demonstrates unit/area competencies.
- Identifies and assists in resolution of problems related to
safety, sanitation and maintenance of the environment.
- Practices effective communication in all interactions (patient,
visitor, co-worker, etc.)
- Promotes a positive work environment by demonstrating
- Processes accounts receivable for equipment and services
- Processes insurance related issues such as verifying the
completeness and accuracy of orders prior to claims submission
- Processes monthly patient statements and initiates
- Reviews updates on insurance and governmental guidelines and
- Provide coverage for ChelseaCare HME intake associates
- Maintains department office supplies
- Provides customer service for all billing issues
- Contributes to cost containment initiativesTrinity Health's
Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health employs about
133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health
centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our
colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values,
traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the
communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce
positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a
different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these
differences often lead to innovative solutions.Trinity Health's
dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through
training and education, recruitment, retention and development),
commitment and accountability, communication, community
partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Trinity Health, Chelsea , HME / DME Billing Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!