Office Service Coordinator
Company: Staff Insight
Posted on: June 25, 2022
A nationwide law firm is seeking a full-time experienced Office
Service Coordinator for it's Boston, MA office.
- Maintains and operates the production center and mail room for
- Handles all types of incoming and outgoing mail and package
distribution. Dockets and scans it.
- Sorts incoming U.S. mail and records all types of mail including
FedEx, certified, registered, express, insured and negotiable
- Prepares packages for shipping; prepares overnight mail to other
- Processes outgoing U.S. Mail by weighing letters and parcels,
affixing the correct amount of postage and delivering mail to
appropriate drop-off locations in the building.
- Retrieves and delivers mail, packages, and other assorted
documents within the office at regular scheduled intervals.
- Stocking common areas and maintaining inventory of said areas.
- Inspecting conference rooms for damage or disrepair and
- Printing and assembling important documents/materials for
- Tracking status and distributing of various mail/shipments.
Requirements and Skills:
- 2+ years Office Services Coordinator experience
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
This position requires someone to be in the office 5 days a week,
Monday - Friday.
Hours: Either 8:30 AM - 5:00PM or 9:00AM - 5:30PM
Keywords: Staff Insight, Chelsea , Office Service Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!