Develops performant and robust iOS applications within a iOS
Software Development Kit (SDK), using Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa
Touch, UIKit, and Xcode. Contributes to the continued evaluation
and advancement of iOS. Uses business knowledge to translate the
vision for divisional initiatives into business solutions by
developing complex or multiple software applications and conducting
studies of alternatives. Analyzes and recommends changes in project
development policies, procedures, standards, and strategies to
development experts and management.
• Participates in architecture design teams.
• Defines and implements application level architecture.
• Develops applications on complex projects, components, and
subsystems for the division.
• Recommends development testing tools and methodologies and
reviews and validates test plans.
• Responsible for QA readiness of software deliverables.
• Develops comprehensive documentation for multiple applications
• Establishes full project life cycle plans for complex projects
across multiple platforms.
• Responsible for meeting project goals on-time and
• Advises on risk assessment and risk management strategies for
• Plans and coordinates project schedules and assignments for
• Acts as a primary liaison for business units to resolve
various project/technology issues.
• Provides technology solutions to daily issues and technical
evaluation estimates on technology initiatives.
• Advises senior management on technical strategy.
• Mentors junior team members.
• Performs independent and complex technical and functional
analysis for multiple projects supporting several divisional
• Develops original and creative technical solutions to on-going
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Computer
Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems,
Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and five (5) years
of experience in the job offered or five (5) years of experience
developing mobile iOS Applications.
Or, alternatively, Master’s degree (or foreign education
equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information
Technology, Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely
related field and three (3) years of experience in the job offered
or three (3) years of experience developing mobile iOS
Skills and Knowledge:
Candidate must also possess:
• Demonstrated Expertise (“DE”) analyzing, designing, and
developing mobile iOS applications, using Apple’s Swift,
Objective-C programming languages, XCode IDE, Cocoa Touch, and
UIKit frameworks; and crafting and testing code using continuous
delivery methodologies -- Azure and Jenkins.
• DE designing and implementing solutions for enterprise level
iOS mobile applications with rich user interface and XCUI
automation scripts to validate application functionality in iOS
(mobile phones and Tablets), using Apple XCode user interface
builders, XCUI test scripts, OCmock, and OHHTTPStubs
• DE analyzing data within iOS applications by integrating 3rd
party application performance monitoring tools (Google Analytics,
Hockey App, and Firebase) and hardware peripherals (barcode
scanners, Bluetooth printers, and iBeacons) into iOS applications
supported by iOS database data models using Apple’s Core Data
• DE designing, developing, and integrating hybrid mobile
solutions for iOS using Microsoft’s Xamarin framework, C#
programming language, and.NET; and consuming RESTful Web Services
within an iOS application backed by .NET framework and Microsoft
For full job details and to apply, please visit
https://jobs.fidelity.com/ and search for job number 2035720.