Clinical Coordinator- ACCS
Company: North Suffolk Mental Health Association
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Our Adult Community Clinical Services (ACCS) program is seeking
full time Clinical Coordinators.
We are currently offering a $5,000 sign on bonus for this position
and additional $5,000 for Spanish language fluency.
- Clinical Supervision by an approved, Licensed supervisor is
- Experience providing clinical supervision to a
- Work with a multidisciplinary and diverse team
- Gain skills to work with a diverse client population
- Acquire hours towards licensure: Licensed Mental Health
Counselors (LMHC), Licensed Independent Clinical Social Workers
(LICSW), Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) or Occupational
- Extensive trainings in Evidence Based Practices
- Opportunity to work with an underserved population
- Learn to collaborate with various systems and providers (DMH,
outpatient, hospital systems)
- Internal opportunities for growth
Expectations of the role:
- Provide team leadership and guidance to direct care staff.
- Collaborate with outpatient clinic providers and care
- Identify the skills a client needs to live independently
(cooking, paying bills, cleaning).
- Work with clients to set life goals in school, work, health,
- Teach strategies for symptom management.
- Engage with families to assist them in supporting the client as
they develop those skills.
- Organize and lead individual and group social activities that
structure each person's time, increase social experiences, and
provide opportunities to practice social skills.
What you'll need:
- Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPHA) designation
that is recognized under Massachusetts law is required. Following
degrees meet the criteria:
- MSW, LCSW, LICSW, LMHC and LMHC eligible degrees, LADC 1, RN,
Licensed Occupational Therapist.
- Unlicensed MSW graduates welcome to apply under Pathway
- Previous experience in the provision of clinical or
rehabilitative services to adults with chronic and serious mental
health issues and/or substance use disorders preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred, but not
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be MAP certified and CPR/1st aide certified within the
first three months of hire (training provided)
- At least one shot of the COVID-19 vaccination is required prior
to hire and complete the full vaccination schedule in the
appropriate timeline as documented by the CDC requirements for
Competitive & Comprehensive Benefits:
- Paid Time Off - Two weeks' Vacation per year (three weeks after
2 years of service), 12 Sick Days per year, and 10 Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance, with generous employer
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Access to Credit Union Banking
- Access to State Tuition Remission Program (Worksite
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Discounted Movie Tickets
Keywords: North Suffolk Mental Health Association, Chelsea , Clinical Coordinator- ACCS, Healthcare , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...