Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) - $56-59/Hour - Boston, MA
Posted on: May 27, 2023
You Will (Responsibilities)
- Demonstrate knowledge of competencies in discipline-specific
patient care skills required by the care center to provide client
- Demonstrate competency in delivering comprehensive and
personalized care to patients and families including (but not
limited to) the following
- Comfort medication titration and administration
- Monitoring vital signs - reporting findings to the appropriate
- Promoting dignity and comfort at the end of life
- Perform comprehensive client assessments and collaborate with a
multidisciplinary care team to develop or implement an
individualized plan of care as per physician orders that ensure
quality and achieve desired outcomes and goals.
- Maintain continuity of client care by communicating information
timely and effectively with all team members providing care to the
- Participation in IDT meetings as requested.
- Advocate for client needs with physicians and ancillary
- Provide education and support surrounding death and dying to
caregivers and family members.
- Complete documentation timely, accurately, and at the point of
care, according to industry standards and conventions.
- Educate the client, caregivers, and family on the aftercare or
ongoing care of the patient.
- Provide in-home and SNF based care to clients including but not
- Wound Care
- Medication administration
- Trach care
- G/J-tube management
- IV Therapy/Injections
- End of life care
You Have (Qualifications)
- Current and unencumbered Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical
Nurse license in your practicing state or eligible compact state
- 1+ year(s) of experience as a RN or LPN
- Current CPR certification
- Technical tools and software/EMR for visit documentation
knowledge and experience
- A reliable method of transportation, current driver's license,
and car insurance coverage
- Proof of Immunization/Exemption: Flu, and COVID-19
- TB Test or Chest X-Ray
- A willingness to complete additional training, as assigned
- Prior Hospice experience is a plus
Keywords: connectRN, Chelsea , Hospice Registered Nurse (RN) - $56-59/Hour - Boston, MA, Healthcare , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...