Housekeeping - Room Attendant
Company: Pyramid Hotel Group
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Come experience our culture of CARE at The DoubleTree by Hilton
Boston Logan Airport Chelsea!Our Hotel boasts 180 guest rooms and
suites, over 1,200 square feet of event space and two outlets
including Pendulum Pub! The DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Logan
Airport Chelsea features an ideal location, 2 miles from Boston
Logan Airport across from the New England FBI Headquarters, 5 miles
away from downtown Boston, and within walking distance of the MBTA
Silver Line and commuter rail station. Find out today what a career
at the DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Logan Airport Chelsea with
Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you! This position will encompass
cleaning, dusting, bed making, vacuuming and replacing of
amenities. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to
become part of a team always pushing one another to raise the
bar.EXPERIENCEMust have at least (1) or more years of experience in
Housekeeping, with a combination of Hospitality experience
preferred.KEY RESPONSIBILITIESThe primary responsibilities of the
Room Attendant are included but are not limited to:
- Cleans and vacuums guests rooms; collects soiled linens for
laundering, make beds, replenishes room supplies, empties trash and
responds to guests needs, maintaining a clean environment for hotel
guests in accordance with a high quality standards.
- Call Housekeeping Office Coordinator to report any room
deficiencies (light bulbs, broken items etc)
- Update daily assignment sheet with rooms completed and note
- Report missing items such as: robes, cotton boxes, blotters to
- Report items left behind by a guest to the office and bring
items to Security.
- Use proper materials and cleaning products designated by the
- Maintain equipment in a clean and safe condition.
- Ensure Housekeeping closet on the floor is clean and tidy.
- Perform other duties and special daily tasks as assigned by
floor supervisors and Executive Housekeeper.
- Communicate with Supervisor throughout shift to be aware of the
work and rooms that need additional attention.JOB QUALIFICATIONSIn
addition to performance of key responsibilities, this position may
be required to possess a combination of the following skills and
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary
language used in the workplace.
- Require good communication skills, both verbal and
- Must be able to lift up to 15lbs + on a regular and continuous
basis.Doubletree Boston Logan Airport Chelsea is an equal
opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regards to race, color national origin, gender (including
pregnancy), age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or
veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by
law. Opening ID: 2022-17374 External Company URL:
https://careers-phg.icims.com Street: 201 Everett Ave
Keywords: Pyramid Hotel Group, Chelsea , Housekeeping - Room Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!