Human Services Clinician - Chelsea Family Resource Center-Bonus Eligible
Company: The Home for Little Wanderers
Posted on: January 23, 2023
DescriptionThis position is eligible for an up to $1500 sign-on
The Home for Little Wanderers operates The Chelsea-Suffolk County
Family Resource, which is part of a state-wide network of Family
Resource Centers. Family Resource Centers (FRCs) provide services
to strengthen families by connecting them to resources within their
own communities and offers innovative programming. The Home is
seeking a Clinician to provide case management services.
How You'll Be Making a Difference
- Perform trauma-informed initial assessments and evaluations of
new clients and families. Identify resource needs and barriers to
access. Collaborate with client(s) to develop case management
- Provide case management services; act as a liaison with
collateral agencies and programs; establish and maintain
relationships/services that support children and family growth. Act
as an advocate for families; educate parents on advocating for
themselves and their children.
- Conduct Child Requiring Assistance (CRA) prevention assessments
and provide appropriate follow-up and case management, including
completion of Family Support Plan and modified CANS.
- Create and facilitate groups for youth and families, including
- Supervise and instruct Master of Social Work (MSW) interns.
Develop appropriate programming and learning opportunities for MSW
interns. Supervise other interns as needed.
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team to provide quality
care. Attend required staff meetings and case conferences. Consult
with supervisor and team members on challenging or difficult client
- Submit reports and documentation in a timely manner.
- Attend in-service trainings and outside seminars to enhance and
develop relevant skills.
- Master's degree in social work
- Currently licensed in the state of Massachusetts
- Current certification for Child and Adolescent Needs and
Strengths (CANS) assessments, OR willingness to complete
certification immediately upon hire
- Three years of human services experience
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office and Internet
Explorer with the ability to learn new software
- Preferred- knowledge of a second language such as Spanish or
We are committed to excellence in diversity, equity, and inclusion,
while simultaneously creating a culture that supports those values.
We believe the differences we bring enhance our ability to provide
exceptional service and care to diverse children, families, and
communities. Moreover, diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
align with our values and our mission to help vulnerable children
and their families build permanent, positive change.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: The Home for Little Wanderers, Chelsea , Human Services Clinician - Chelsea Family Resource Center-Bonus Eligible, Human Resources , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!