Digital Care System Administrator
Posted on: May 16, 2022
SimpliSafe is a leading innovator in the home security industry
with one mission: To Make Every Home Secure. Founded in 2006,
SimpliSafe is based in the heart of Boston, Massachusetts.
SimpliSafe is ushering in a new era, one where anyone anywhere can
have a security system that is not only simple but also on the
cutting edge. SimpliSafe protects over 3 million Americans and
we're growing at a rapid pace.
This position will assist to optimally service customers through
existing digital channels as well as new experiences. The right
candidate will have solid business and technical acumen, and an
innovative spirit in the pursuit of providing the best Customer
Support experience possible through enhancing our digital
platforms. The Digital Care System Administrator is our Sprinklr
platform subject matter expert, focusing on management of existing
platform features, and enablement of product pipeline enhancements.
They will manage the expansion of rules and configuration of the
platform and will support all Digital Care CX channels (Chat,
Messenger, Bot, Help Center, Community/Customer Forums and future
channels such as Social).
What You'll Do: -
- Perform platform enhancements and updates as prioritized by the
product pipeline process -
- Partner with Product Managers to scope feasibility of feature
enhancements to SaaS platforms and propose platform optimization
recommendations and solutions in alignment to ongoing business
changes/challenges to scale platform value -
- Manage and optimize existing functionality within the platform
including but not limited to chat, community, reporting, automation
and agent console.
- Ensure that all features and functionalities are monitored and
- Obtain agent feedback and ensure console is iterated on to
provide best in class agent experience
- Manage system escalations for chat and community Saas platform.
Collect additional feedback and escalate if necessary to the
platform provider. -
- Partner with our platform vendor(s) to understand, and
influence, their product roadmaps and be the internal expert on the
features and capabilities enabled. -
- Collaborate with key internal and external partners including
marketing, technology services, operations and e-commerce.
- Support new training and SOP documents to ensure the platform
is correctly and fully utilized by agents. -
- Support the testing and implementation of new features with
Product Owners -
What You'll Bring: -
- BA/BS preferred. -
- 3-5 years of experience working with digital customer contacts
and/or customer service operations. -
- Experience with a Saas Customer Engagement Platform
- Sprinklr Care experience is a plus -
- Detailed-oriented & organized with the ability to prioritize
multiple projects at once
- Analytical and capable of making data-driven decisions.
- Curiosity, a can-do attitude and the ability to learn quickly
and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment. -
- Self-starter with outstanding organizational skills and ability
to track multiple project deliverables with minimal direction.
- Comfortable operating in global environments across cultures,
locations, and time zones. -
-What Values You'll Share:
- Customer Obsessed - Building deep empathy for customers and
developing strong, long-term relationships with them.
- Aim High - Always challenging oneself and others to raise the
- No Ego - "no job too small" attitude, and open, inclusive and
- One Team - highly collaborative approach to achieving
- Lift As We Climb - A track record of investing in developing
others and helping others succeed.
- Lean & Nimble - working with agility and efficiency to
experiment in an often-ambiguous environment.
Keywords: Simplisafe, Chelsea , Digital Care System Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!