Dotnet Developer/Web Developer
Company: Intellectt Inc
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Role: Web DeveloperDuration: 12 Months on W2Location: Chelsea,
MAJob Description:The Department of Revenue is rewriting its
Underground Storage Tank Program (UST) web site from the ground up.
The legacy system is built on Asp.Net Webforms. The new system will
be .Net Core 5.0 on MVC with Entity framework over Oracle as the
data layer. The UST website is used to allow business owners and
the delegates to work directly with the Underground Storage Tank
Program administration. The system allows them to register their
businesses, file claims for underground tank incidents (e.g., a
leakage, etc.), file for Certificates of Completion (COC) on
installation and restoration work and many other activities. The
system allows administrators to manage the COC, Claims and other
associated processes.Skills Needed:
- At least 2 years of immersion in .Net Core and current with at
least MVC4 C# and Entity Framework.
- Must have current project experience with .net Core web
- At least 6 years overall .Net Web Development experience,
particularly with enterprise business applications.
- Solid with JQuery, and UI work.
- Solid with Entity Framework, unit of work pattern, domain
- Experience with Oracle database, ability to read PL/SQL.
Develop complex LINQ to SQL expressions.
- Current MS Certification is a plus.
- Must be able to communicate effectively verbally.
Keywords: Intellectt Inc, Chelsea , Dotnet Developer/Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!