Full Time Substance Abuse Counseling Supervisor
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Compassionate Substance Abuse Counseling Supervisor
Title: Substance Abuse Counselor
Location: Chelsea, MA
Schedule: M-F 6am - 1230pm
Healthcare Resource Centers services is dedicated to providing
individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical
counseling, recovery support and medical services.
Healthcare Resource Centers, addiction treatment programs
deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of
modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization
addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited
opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At
Healthcare Resource centers, we believe in
delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking
about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other
with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in
all that we do.
Primary Job Function:
Substance abuse counselor will be in charge with assisting
patients through medically assisting treatments and offering
techniques for handling opioid addiction. Counselor conducts
individual sessions and group sessions to assist with crisis
management and coping strategies. Counselor will evaluate patients'
progress during counseling and collaborate with doctors, nurses and
other counselors to assist the patients' achieving the overall
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise the Counselors and Counselor Interns who provide
treatment and casework services to patients in compliance with all
applicable laws and regulations and the BayMark's policies and
- Ensure timely documentation of patient services based on plane
- Identify other physical, psychological, social and spiritual
needs for assigned patients.
- Ensure compliance with all company and funding
- Manage related expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner in
accordance with the company's budget.
- Travel as necessary.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education |
- Minimum of two years of counseling experience in a related
setting, the ability to develop comprehensive treatment plans and
chart accurately and excellent oral and written communication
skills are also required
- Previous experience working with chemically dependent
individuals a plus. Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental,
and accepting attitude toward our patient population
- Minimum of Bachelors in Behavioral Science or equivalent in
experience. Graduate level degree preferred.
- Satisfactory criminal background check and drug screen
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Free CEUs offered
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our
counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals'
- Birthday PTO & Paid 1 hour lunch
What to expect from us:
Healthcare Resource Centers a progressive substance abuse
treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of
patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our
ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental
aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve
long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
Healthcare Resource Centers is committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal,
State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the
basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion,
gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship,
genetic disposition, disability or veteran's status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Chelsea , Full Time Substance Abuse Counseling Supervisor, Other , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!