Company: Talascend, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Talascend is currently seeking aValidation Engineer for a
contract opportunity in Chelsea, MI
- Validation Engineers support the testing of automotive systems
to meet calibration performance and ensure that vehicle functional
safety requirements are met.
- Will be responsible for the verification of hardware, software
and CAN diagnostics, which may adversely affect the overall torque
safety requirements and strategies.
- Responsible for supporting DVPR testing for vehicle reaction
validation, updating and managing, DVP&R, along with the test
- It will also assist in the root cause analysis activities and
all technical aspects of TS-related testing, and ensure that the
vehicle response meets the design requirements
- Perform in-vehicle testing that produces deliberate hardware
and software failures to demonstrate diagnostics robustness
- Support & document testing processes for hybrid, fully
electrification, and conventional applications.
- Support various CAN diagnostic testing in regards to hybrid,
fully electrification and conventional applications.
- Help perform testing to resolve GIMS, PITS, DTC validation and
verification across multiple applications.
- Coordinate and prioritize discussions with calibration
engineers to resolve DVPR and issues that arise from verification
activities including HIL activities.
- Participate in the TS CoE activities and perform feature based
DVPRs as necessary.
- Support calibration engineer vehicle validation activities as
- Travel with calibration teams when necessary to validation
torque security systems
- BS degree in Electrical, Computer, or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of automotive test/validation work experience
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those
qualified individuals who closely meet thequalifications of the
position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a
summary, otherduties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and
hires qualified candidates without regard to race,religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, disability, orveteran status.
Keywords: Talascend, LLC, Chelsea , Validation Engineer, Other , chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!