Company: Chelsea Jewish Lifecare
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Dietary Aide | Cohen Florence Levine Estates
Cohen Florence Levine Estates, located on Admirals Hill in
Chelsea, MA, is a vibrant assisted living that is part of Chelsea
Jewish Lifecare. Our facility offers the perfect balance of
independence and support for our active seniors where they can
experience worry-free living at its best, and receive personal
attention that goes one step beyond!
We are looking for professional servers who have a desire to be
a part of an extended community. Qualified individuals will
courteously and professionally serve residents in the dining room
and assure that all pre-meal and post-meal duties are completed to
our level of excellence within the facility.
Hours: Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem schedules available for
days, evenings and overnights on weekdays and weekends.
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized
- Great working environment on our modern campus on Admirals
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Life Insurance Policy
- Voluntary STD, LTD, Accident, Critical Illness Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Paid Birthday
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Parking
- And more!
- Health, Dental, Company-Paid Life Insurance and Sign-On Bonus
for Full-Time only. All other benefits for 24+Hours/week.
- Prepares dining room for all meal services.
- Assists in serving meals as necessary and on a timely
- Prepares various food items in conjunction with the cook.
- Assists in checking diet trays before distribution.
- Assists in food preparation for special meals for parties
- Serves residents and staff in a courteous, orderly manner.
- Maintains confidentiality of all resident care
- Clears away all dirty dishes from dining areas and resets
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, to
follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel,
and the general public
- Must have the physical stamina to perform assigned duties
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and
professional references for all potential employees. You must be
able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer,
veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics,
national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation,
veteran status or any other status that is protected by local,
state or federal law.
Keywords: Chelsea Jewish Lifecare, Chelsea , Dietary Aide, Other , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!