Part Time Evening Substance Abuse Counselor
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Compassionate Part Time Substance Abuse Counselor Needed!
** Sign on bonus offered for eligible applicants and offered for a
limited time.****Details to be discussed during the interview
process.**HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers)services is dedicated
to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy,
clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
HCRC (Health Care Resource Centers), addiction treatment programs
deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of
modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization
addressing the opioid crisis, we haveunlimited opportunities for
those looking to make a difference. At HCRC (Health Care Resource
Centers),we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our
patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating
our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture
that fosters excellence in all that we do.Primary Job Function:
Substance abuse counselor will be in charge with assisting patients
through medically assisting programs and offering techniques for
handling opioid addiction. Counselor conducts group sessions and
individual sessions to assist with crisis management and coping
strategies. Additionally, counselor will evaluate patients progress
during therapy. Substance abuse counselors may also need to
collaborate with doctors, nurses and therapists for patients
therapy and treatment for best overall outcome.Essential Job
- Conducts individual initial assessment and evaluation
interviews for service eligibility determination
- Completes Bio-psychosocial assessment.
- Provide individual and group counseling services; direct
service hours at regularly scheduled intervals; coordinate all
services throughout treatment
- Involve families and significant others in patients recovery
process whenever possible
- Respond, as needed, to patient grievances and complaints
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications - Education - Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required with a minimum of 3+ years of
individual counseling experience or a Master's Degree in Behavioral
Science and 2+ years of individual counseling experience
- Previous experience working with chemically dependent
individuals a plus.
- Must demonstrate a positive, non-judgmental, and accepting
attitude toward our patient population
- Spanish speaker a plus.
- Satisfactory criminal background check and drug screenCOVID-19
considerations:Everyone will be asked to be in compliance with the
most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State, County and City.
Easy Access Parking and Public Transportation from Boston!
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our
counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals
- Licensure Supervision for mental health, addiction counseling
and social work availableWhat to expect from us:HCRC (Health Care
Resource Centers) is a progressive substance abuse treatment
program that is committed to the highest quality of patient care in
a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to
address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use
disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery
and an improved quality of life.HCRC (Health Care Resource
Centers)is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities
(EEO) and to follow compliance guidelines with all Federal, State
and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis
of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender,
pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic
disposition, disability or veterans status or any other
classification protected by State/Federal laws.
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Chelsea , Part Time Evening Substance Abuse Counselor, Other , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!