Full Time Patient Care Monitor/Greeter
Company: BayMark Health Services
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Full Time Patient Care Monitor/Greeter Health Care Resource
Center is looking for a respectful, alert and vigilant greeter /
Patient Care Monitor to maintain overall safety and order of the
clinic facility. The greeter / patient care monitor may also
provide backup coverage to receptionist. Essential Duties &
- Ensuring the protection of all employees and patients
- Ensure that each patient entering the building has an I.D.
- Creates orderly waiting line; have patients stand in single
file while they are waiting to receive medication.
- Performs crowd control (makes sure that after dosing, patients
leave the clinic timely, unless they have an appointment to see a
- Eliminate loitering, congregating in the parking lot and
- Report critical incidents that occur in parking lot or on
- Contact local authorities and cooperate with authorities in an
emergency situation, as needed.
- Respond to calls for assistance in preventing interference or
disruption of operations (maintains order and control).
- Reports and documents incidents whenever trouble or problems
occur to the Operations Director and/or Clinic Director.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the
building, protecting the property from damage and destruction
- Performs security check of facility at regular intervals
throughout the day.
- Attends staff meetings, in-service training as directed by
- Maintain professional attire at all times, including name badge
and paraphernalia that identifies you as a Security Guard.
- Be friendly, courteous and helpful to all disciplines,
reception, clinical and medical.
- Provide receptionist coverage as needed
- Perform other related duties as determined by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 1 years prior
experience in an office/clinic setting.
- Training from a law enforcement school or other security
training is strongly preferred
- Able to establish a positive rapport with patients and must
demonstrate a non-judgmental and accepting attitude toward the
chemically dependent person.
- Satisfactory drug screen and background check. Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid
epidemic COVID-19 considerations: Everyone will be asked to be in
compliance with the most recent COVID guidelines from CDC, State,
County and City. Here is what you can expect from us: Health Care
Resource Center a progressive substance abuse treatment
organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in
a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to
address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use
disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery
and an improved quality of life. Health Care Resource Center is
committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance
with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment
discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin,
ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual
orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or
veterans status or any other classification protected by
State/Federal laws. PI191472493
Keywords: BayMark Health Services, Chelsea , Full Time Patient Care Monitor/Greeter, Other , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!