Family Partner (Bilingual Spanish Required) Chelsea Family Resource Center-Bonus Eligible
Company: The Home for Little Wanderers
Posted on: January 27, 2023
This position is eligible for an up to $1500 sign-on bonus!
The Chelsea-Suffolk County Family Resource Center (FRC) is looking
to secure a Family Partner for it's Chelsea-based location. A
Family Partner is a caregiver who has experience raising a child or
youth with special needs, preferably with significant mental health
needs. The FRC serves families in accessing resources and support
in their communities. Families can gain access to staff who will
gather information and provide same day support.
The ideal candidate is a person from the community with "lived"
experience. The Family Partner may work with all Family Members who
are involved with the FRC.
How You'll Be Making a Difference
- Documents activities provided daily in medical record
- Facilitates Family Support groups
- May assist in transporting families to FRC or to other
- Perform program specific duties and functions
- May participate in agency committees
- Provide on-call coverage and crisis intervention as
- May be required to have a valid driver's license, clear driving
record, and personal vehicle available for use during work
- May or may not have program specific experience
- Excellent cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office and Internet
Explorer, with the ability to learn new software
- Bilingual Spanish or other languages strongly preferred
What The Home Can Offer You
In addition to the chance to make a lasting impact on the lives of
the youth we serve, The Home for Little Wanderers offers
competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package
- Generous time off including up to 20 days per year for new
full-time employees, plus 11 holidays, 5 sick days, and 2 personal
- Health and Dental Insurance that is effective immediately upon
- Extensive training to new staff
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $2,400 per fiscal year
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Employer paid Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurance,
plus Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- And more!
We are committed to excellence in diversity, equity, and inclusion,
while simultaneously creating a culture that supports those values.
We believe the differences we bring enhance our ability to provide
exceptional service and care to diverse children, families, and
communities. Moreover, diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
align with our values and our mission to help vulnerable children
and their families build permanent, positive change.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: The Home for Little Wanderers, Chelsea , Family Partner (Bilingual Spanish Required) Chelsea Family Resource Center-Bonus Eligible, Other , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!