Apartment Maintenance Service Technician
Company: Fairfield Residential
Posted on: November 14, 2021
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus* Maintenance Service Technician ABOUT THIS
POSITION:At Fairfield Residential, our properties are known for the
visible and available on-site staff that keep our residents loving
where they live. Our Service Technicians assist in the maintenance
and repairs necessary to meet our high standards of excellence for
overall property quality and curb appeal. Like all members of our
Property Management Team, our Service Technicians are focused on
ensuring customer happiness by responding to maintenance repair
requests in a timely manner and preparing vacant units in
preparation for new resident move-ins. This role is a great
opportunity for someone with prior experience in property or
building maintenance. If you are skilled in general maintenance or
handyman trades and are looking for a lasting career in residential
property maintenance, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a
growing and dynamic team at Fairfield Residential. This position
reports to the on-site Property Manager and Service Manager and
successful associates have the opportunity to enjoy a long career
path with plenty of room for growth. THIS POSITION MAY BE RIGHT FOR
- YOU ARE DRIVEN BY CUSTOMER SATISFACTION and work diligently to
maintain their happiness
- YOU TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR SKILLS especially in the areas of
electrical, plumbing, HVAC, swimming pool maintenance, carpentry,
dry wall, exterior structural and appliances.
- YOU'RE A DEDICATED INSPECTOR with the ability to diagnose
- YOU ARE TECH SAVVY especially with the Microsoft Office suite
and Yardi (or similar) software.
- YOU STAY ON TOP OF IT by noticing the details and with your
superior time management and organizational skills. WHAT YOU CAN
EXPECT TO DO IN THIS ROLE:PROPERTY MAINTENANCE
- Perform maintenance repairs throughout the property including
the common area amenities, occupied units and vacant units.
- Assist in maintaining the exterior grounds and providing
excellent curb appeal.
- Diagnose problems and repairs in the areas related to
electrical, plumbing, HVAC, swimming pools, carpentry, dry wall,
exterior structural and appliances. CUSTOMER SERVICE &
- Deliver outstanding customer service to all residents.
- Communicate and effectively work together with your fellow team
members. COMPLIANCE & SAFETY
- Complete regular inspections as directed by Service
- Ensure that policies and procedures as well as safety and
compliance expectations are met.
- Strictly adhere to ethical standards including, but not limited
to, the ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain fiduciary
responsibility. WHAT YOU'LL NEED ON DAY ONE:For this role, at least
three years of hands-on property building maintenance experience is
desired; with Apartment Maintenance experience a big plus. A
successful track record as a supervisor is preferred. This is not
an entry level position.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- HVAC-EPA (Type II) is required.
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) licenses may be required based on
the property's needs.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Availability to be on-call and responsive to after hour
emergencies. *The sign on bonus, less usual deductions, will be
paid following the completion of 90 days of employment.
Keywords: Fairfield Residential, Chelsea , Apartment Maintenance Service Technician, Professions , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!