Risk & Compliance Analyst
Company: Columbia Association, Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Thursday, January 26, 2023 Take your career to the next level as
an analyst helping support the risk and compliance needs of our
growing organization.The Risk & Compliance Analyst has
responsibility for completing and documenting many of the risk
management and compliance functions of the Credit Union. The
position leverages several tools to ensure compliance with federal
and state regulations and manage swift remediation of
self-identified control deficiencies Responsibilities :
- Carry out the risk management and compliance activities of the
Credit Union in accordance with established policies and
procedures. Adherence to those policies and procedures is vital to
the overall success of the Risk and Compliance program.
- Conduct independent reviews of a range of items and communicate
findings to management for review and remediation:
- Membership forms and documents
- File maintenance reports for functional departments
- Security Admin reports
- Collaborate with Retail Admin and Training to communicate
deficiencies identified. Create and update Standard Operating
Procedures (SOPs) to align with current practices.
- Administer application access (new users, modifications,
deletions) to assigned technology systems in accordance with
established policies, procedures, and Service Level Agreements
(SLAs). Reset passwords as necessary in accordance with established
- Document, track results, and prepare reporting of information
obtained from business units in relation to monitoring for their
respective areas. Complete other risk and compliance activities
(utilizing WolfPac and other available systems) as outlined in the
Compliance Management Program.
- Provide feedback to management regarding risk management and
compliance management functions. Continuously strive to improve
process and operational efficiency Qualifications :
- Education and Experience
- Associates degree in business or finance required; Bachelors
- Minimum of 1-2 years of risk or compliance experience
- Strong computer skills required with experience in Microsoft
Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with COCC Insight and Identifi is preferred.
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the
ability to clearly communicate information - both verbally and in
- Demonstrated ability to apply common sense understanding to
analyze data and directions in written,oral, or diagram form.
- Capacity to work independently with multiple priorities and
deadline-orientation. Why Join our Team :
- Health, Dental, and Vision coverage for employees working
minimum of 20 hours/week; Metro provides assistance toward premiums
- All staff eligible for annual bonus and annual (vesting)
- 401(k) with matching plan and Safe Harbor Plan - allowing every
employee to save for retirement
- Wellness Incentives; Employee Assistance Program; Flexible
Spending Account; Prescription Drug program and range of voluntary
benefits (LTD, STD, AD&D); Discounts on Pet Insurance
- Strong growth opportunities - attain your long-term career
goals at Metro
- Individual Development Plans
- Position-related or job-related tuition assistance (1 year
- Superb in-house training programs
- Growing, dynamic environment with a strong culture and
exceptional team of co-workers As a condition of employment, this
job will require employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Accordingly, new hires must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. If
you need an accommodation of any kind, including related to this
job requirement, please discuss with Human Resources.
Our hybrid work arrangements require a minimum of 2 days/week
on-site in our Chelsea location, managed within each department.All
new hires are required to onboard for a minimum of 30 days on-site
About Metro Credit Union : As the largest state-chartered Credit
Union in Massachusetts, o ur focus has always been helping local
people, businesses and non-profit organizations reach their goals.
Our perspective is unique because it is local and hyper-focused on
the specific needs of our local communities. We are a high
performing, financially sound, not-for-profit, financial
cooperative, owned by and operated for our Members. Our commitment
is to provide quality banking solutions that support the economic
vitality of the individuals and businesses within the markets we
serve. This commitment strengthens local communities, creating a
positive impact on people's lives.
Keywords: Columbia Association, Inc., Chelsea , Risk & Compliance Analyst, Professions , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...