Hershey's Part-Time Retail Sales Merchandiser (Chelsea, MA)
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Summary:Location: Chelsea, MA
To be considered for this role, candidates must reside in one of
these following cities: Boston, Winthrop, Chelsea, Revere or within
10 miles of this location.
This is a remote position; candidates must be comfortable traveling
to each of these zip codes and store locations: 01906, 02108,
02109, 02110, 02113, 02114, 02115, 02116, 02118, 02128, 02129,
02134, 02148, 02149, 02150, 02151, 02152 and 02215.
This position will require you to drive your personal vehicle up to
20 miles per day in your assigned territory. Mileage may vary
depending on where you live in comparison to the territory.
To be considered for this role, we ask that all applicants upload
their most up-to-date resume and attach it during their online
A Part-Time role as a Retail Sales Merchandiser (RSM) is a great
way for a relationship-oriented person to flex their selling skills
while representing some of the biggest and most exciting brands in
America! Our RSMs will sell and insure best in class merchandising
to include building displays, packing out product, and replenishing
permanent secondary displays and maintain salability of all
authorized Hershey Items.
This position is considered "Continuous Part-Time" working 20 hours
per week on a regular schedule of Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2:00pm.
On average, an RSM will visit between 6-10+ accounts per day. No
car allowance is provided; however, mileage for travel will be
reimbursed at 53 cents per mile.
A RSM earns an hourly wage plus an annual cash bonus, 401k and paid
vacation.Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell and maintain 100% distribution of all "authorized" Hershey
Items in assigned territory. Ensuring flawless retail execution of
Headquarter Sales and Merchandising Plans (Retail Execution Plan)
with various retailers.
- Achieve all merchandising objectives through the effective use
of Permanent Secondary Displays and other display vehicles
established within the Retail Execution Plan
- Reporting of weekly activity, expenses, competitive activity,
account changes, promotions and all administrative functions within
- Reporting of Daily activities through the use of tablets,
submitting upon completion of each day.
- Responsible for Sales Territory - Varies due to territory size,
number of retailers, and location.Job Requirements Needed:
- Must have a valid US state issued driver's license
- Must have a personal vehicle in sound operating condition
- Must maintain personal auto insurance indicating minimum
coverage of $300,000 per person / $300,000 per accident / $100,000
property damage. The position also requires that you name The
Hershey Company as an additional insured, or interested party, on
your policy PRIOR to the date of hire.
- Must reside within the territory boundaries as listed in the
- Must be able to drive long distances to make multiple sales
calls on a daily basis
- Must be able to lift 10-40 lbs. on a regular basis with or
without reasonable accommodations
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop down and demonstrate manual
dexterity on a frequent basis with or without reasonable
- Must be able to use tablet technology
- Must have daily access to wireless internet
- Must have flexibility and adaptability to changes in territory
- Availability to work 20-25 hours per week. Regular work hours
are Monday through Thursday, 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience: 3-4 years food merchandising is preferred but not
So, what do you say? Would you like to represent fun brands like
Reese's, Hershey's Kisses, Twizzlers and Jolly Ranchers in your
If so---apply today! We'd love to hear from you!The Hershey Company
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company
is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on
an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender,
age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical
or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic
information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by
applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer -
Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected VeteransIf you require a
reasonable accommodation as part of the application process, please
contact the HR Service Center (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Keywords: HersheyCareers, Chelsea , Hershey's Part-Time Retail Sales Merchandiser (Chelsea, MA), Sales , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!