Member Service Center - Sales & Service Agent
Company: Metro Credit Union
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Join our dynamic Member Services Team! As a Sales & Service
Agent, you are responsible for delivering quality service on a
range of operations and products. You are the face of Metro,
representing the Credit Union in a positive manner while processing
a transactions accurately and efficiently. You will be trained and
have references/resources to meet service levels and opartaional
metrics to comply with established policies and procedures. You
will identify cross-selling opportunities, recommending appropriate
products and services to enhance the overall experience of our
Specific duties include:
- Responding to member inquiries through various channels
(telephone, chat, e-banking)
- Transferring funds between accounts.
- Opening and closing accounts.
- Correcting errors on accounts.
- Responding to ATM and Debit card inquiries and servicing
requests (limits, hot carding, etc.).
- Assisting members with Home-Banking inquiries and servicing
- Processing changes to accounts (name, address etc.).
- Sending marketing material, account opening information, and
disclosures to members.
- Adhere to Member Service Center Service Standards and
contributing to call center sales goals:
- Production - Calls/hour, call duration
- Operations - ACD available/non-available time, group
abandonment rate, group average delay
- Sales Goals - Revenue/referrals
- Service Quality - Monitor compliments, complaints, and
- Adhere to member authentication procedures, compliance, credit
union policies and procedures, and state and federal
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all credit union products by
attending all training and informational meetings and incorporates
the knowledge and skills into daily responsibilities.
- Conduct telephone interviews with members regarding consumer
- complete the application for the member during the
- explain rate, terms, payment amounts and payment protection
- cross-sell as opportunity presents and propose appropriate
products and/or services based on needs assessment
- answer and respond to all member inquiries and requests
received over the telephone, including loan pay-offs, payment
histories, payment quotes, procedural questions, and policy related
- Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Customer/member service experience with a sales focus
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written. Ability to
effectively present information over the telephone and email to
members and other employees\
- Demonstrated ability with multitasking and
- Working knowledge of loan documentation and consumer loan
- Experience and ability with computers, software - we will train
on our specific software
- Ability to use a computer and working knowledge of credit union
- Attention to detail; ability to work with percentages and
decimals. Why Join our Team:
- Comprehensive Benefit plans: Health, Dental, and Vision
coverage for employees working minimum of 20 hours/week; Metro
provides assistance toward premiums and copays
- All staff eligible for annual bonus and annual (vesting)
- 401(k) with matching plan and Safe Harbor Plan - allowing every
employee to save for retirement
- Wellness Incentives; Employee Assistance Program; Flexible
Spending Account; Prescription Drug program and range of voluntary
benefits (LTD, STD, AD&D); Discounts on Pet Insurance
- Strong growth opportunities - attain your long-term career
goals at Metro
- Individual Development Plans
- Position-related or job-related tuition assistance (1 year
- Superb in-house training programs
- Growing, dynamic environment with a strong culture and
exceptional team of co-workers Please note our hybrid work
arrangements require a minimum of 2 days/week on-site in our
Chelsea location, managed within each department. All new hires are
required to onboard for a minimum of 30 days on-site in
About Metro Credit Union: As the largest state-charted Credit Union
in Massachusetts, our focus has always been helping local people,
businesses and non-profit organizations reach their goals. Our
perspective is unique because it is local and hyper-focused on the
specific needs of our local communities. We are a high performing,
financially sound, independent community bank. Our commitment is to
provide quality banking solutions that support the economic
vitality of the individuals and businesses within the markets we
serve. This commitment strengthens local communities, creating a
positive impact on people's lives.
This is an exciting time to join our organization - Apply Today to
- Pay Type Hourly
Keywords: Metro Credit Union, Chelsea , Member Service Center - Sales & Service Agent, Sales , Chelsea, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...